- Super-Atom Material Synonyms:
atomic clusters, super-atom clusters, superhalogen super-atoms, multiple valence super-atoms, super-atom compounds, super-atom complexes, cluster assembled materials, microcluster super-atoms, aluminum super-atoms, carbon super-atoms, gold super-atoms, magnetic super-atoms, platinum super-atoms, sodium super-atoms,
- Super-Atom Material Chemical Formulas:
- Super-Atom Material Description:
a) A super-atom is a structured cluster of several atoms that behaves as if it is a single atom. The structure of the superatom imparts characteristic properties unlike that associated with any single element.
b) Atomic clusters are agglomerations of a few to a few hundred atoms which are bound by delocalized bonding, exhibit size dependent properties which vary markedly depending on the size, shape, or composition. The stability of clusters may be understood within a variety of models, including the Jellium Model, Aromaticity, and Wade-Mingos Rules, depending on the geometry and metallicity of the the cluster.
- Super-Atom Material Typical Chemical Properties Available:
a) Aluminum cluster super-atoms
b) Carbon cluster super-atoms
c) Gold cluster super-atoms
d) Magnetic super-atoms
e) Platinum cluster super-atoms
f) Sodium cluster super-atoms
- Super-Atom Material Typical Applications:
Applications include metamaterial generation, super lenses, next generation handheld electronic devices, advanced solar energy generation, smart window materials and advanced antennas.
- Super-Atom Material Product Availability:
a) These products are very very leading edge and only available at this time through READE from the global research community.
b) READE will make a best efforts attempt as a global distributor to meet your specification.
- Super-Atom Material Typical Packaging:
- Super-Atom Material TSCA (SARA Title III) Status:
- CDC / NIOSH Nanomaterials Product Safety Information:
Please visit this important External Link
- Super-Atom Material CAS Number:
- Super-Atom Material RTECS Number: