- Quality And Compliance Synonyms:
Quality control, qc, quality assurance, qa, quality standard, total quality management, tqm, lean six sigma, quality tools, quality circles, supplier quality control, military standards, CE compliance, performance standards, ISO, MIL, MIL-STD, MIL-PRF, MIL-DTL, FED, CID, JANS, MS, AND, USAF, DID, CID, UCF, FIPS, baseline, benchmark,
- Quality And Compliance at READE:
1) Meeting industry standards is just the beginning of the quality measures we follow at READE. As a distributor and value add toll / custom processor, we know the specialty chemical solids industry on a global basis—and we only work with manufacturers who share our commitment to providing high quality at fair prices.
2) Our materials specialists are personally involved in metal selection and inspection, working to ensure that you receive only materials that meet or exceed your written specification as delivered to READE with your written purchase order.
- READE makes a "best efforts" attempt to the following quality and compliance standards where applicable:
1) ISO 9001-
ISO 9001 is implemented by organizations in 176 countries and has become the global benchmark for quality management systems (QMS). The standard is used as a framework for providing assurance about the supplier's ability to satisfy quality requirements and ISO 9001 certification is often a market requirement for suppliers to participate in supply chains or to bid for procurement contracts.
2) Military Standards-
a) Upon customer request, READE will comply to standardization documents with the designations of MIL, MIL-STD, MIL-PRF, MIL-DTL, FED, CID, JANS, MS, AND, USAF, DID, CID, UCF, and FIPS.
b) Hard copies of the above referenced standardization documents can be retrieved from the The Acquisition Streamlining and Standardization Information System (ASSIST)
RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) restricts the use of lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), hexavalent chromium (CrVI), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) in electrical and electronic products.
4) SAE AS9120-
SAE has been developing technical standards since the early 1900s. AS9120 standards apply to quality management practices implemented by distributors and suppliers for the aerospace industry.
The Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) is the principal set of rules in the Federal Acquisition Regulation System. This system consists of sets of regulations issued by agencies of the Federal government of the United States to govern what is called the "acquisition process," which is the process through which the government purchases ("acquires") goods and services.